You are responsible for the commercial processing and further development of the market in Central & Eastern Europe. You coordinate and motivate your team of sales managers, specifiers, representatives and agents. You have experience in the contract market and are at home in the world of architects and designers. You are ultimately responsible for the preparation and implementation of the sales & marketing plan, you follow the market closely, identify new trends and translate them to our creation department.
- You have a university education (or equivalent) and you have managerial experience in a commercial position within a business to business environment.
- You are familiar with winning projects on the international contract market.
- As an excellent people manager you know how to motivate your team and to achieve ambitious objectives.
- Analytical and structured working is in your blood. Preferably you also have experience with CRM to support your team and the business.
- You have an affinity with design and layout.
- You have international sales management experience, speak several languages fluently, including Slavic (Russian, Polish, Czech,...) and travel is in your blood.
- An open and positive work culture where exchange and a great team spirit are paramount.
- The possibility to work for an international company with a local feeling.
- The chance to grow and develop further thanks to challenging projects and inspiring colleagues.
- An attractive salary package, including a company car, an iPhone, hospitalization insurance, and meal vouchers.
- A flexible way of working, including working from home and an environment that cares about your work-life balance.