Sales manager Dubai, Middle East, North Africa, Asian pacific
Belysse group manufactures sustainable textile floor coverings for commercial and residential applications and commercializes its products in more than 100 countries worldwide under premium brands modulyss, arc edition, ITC and Bentley.
We employ nearly 1300 people across three manufacturing sites in Belgium (Tielt and Zele) and the United States (Los Angeles).
To expand our international sales team, we are looking for a sales manager for MENA area for our brand Modulyss.
- As Sales Manager you are responsible for the key accounts in regions such as Middle-East, (North) Africa and APAC. Here we already have a big portfolio of existing customers, but because you are a natural networker you’ll expand this clientbase.
- You will be the SPOC for these clients regarding advice, shipment, pricing, payment, after sales, distribution,… The whole sales cycle from A-Z.
- The product you will be mainly selling will be high quality carpet tiles for both residential and commercial projects.
- Frequently you will visit your clients, so will travel 50% of your working time.
- Because you will manage the sale from A-Z, you will also work closely with other departments such as: R&D, CSD, credit control, logistics,…
What are we looking for?
- Experience in the sales, preferably in the MENA and/or APAC area. If this experience would be interior related, this would be a big plus.
- A real negotiator, someone who does not run away from a negotiation but gets excited by every deal he covers.
- A relationship builder, it’s not only the thing to get the deal. But also make sure you keep a good relationship with your clients, because in sales it is all about making a network.
- Someone who thinks in solutions, not in problems. For every challenge, there is a solution. We want somebody who never even heard of the word ‘problem’.
- A creative thinker with an entrepreneurial mindset. You will be working from home and traveling to clients, so you need to own your business and run for your success.
- You’ll get support from your managers who live in Germany and Belgium, but mainly you will have to manage your own business.
- Someone who speaks, reads, writes and breathes English. If you would have knowledge of Arabic, this is a bonus.
- For this role, we are looking for someone who lives in Dubai.
What do we offer?
- An open and positive work culture where exchange and a great team spirit are paramount.
- The opportunity to work for an international company with a local feel.
- The opportunity to grow and develop through challenging projects and inspiring colleagues.
- An attractive salary package.
- A flexible way of working.