- Within the quality department, you mainly perform administrative tasks within a very varied job content.
- You will assess carpets (color), which means you will also be on the work floor.
- You are involved in stock checks and you ensure timely calibration of the lab equipment.
- You will be part of a team of 7 and report to the Quality Manager.
- You have at least a bachelor degree.
- Experience in a production environment is an added advantage.
- You are not color blind.
- You like to work and can also work at a high pace.
- You are stress resistant.
- You dare to make decisions and can work independently.
- You are good with numbers, like to work analytically and can reason well.
- You have a thorough knowledge of MS Office, being able to create pivot tables and graphs is a plus!
- You communicate fluently in Dutch.
What do we offer?
- You will start in an inclusive, multicultural environment within a growing & sustainable company. You will be part of 'the change'!
- You will have opportunities to take initiative, to learn from experienced colleagues and to follow training courses within an international context.
- A life outside work? Most certainly! A flexible working arrangement, with the possibility to work from home, ensures that you can realize your dreams on and off the job.
- Did we mention that we work in a traffic-free environment? So you'll definitely be home in time for dinner (and the apéro!).
- Besides the challenges we offer you, we also offer an attractive salary package with numerous fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, group insurance and hospitalization insurance.
- Finally, you can enjoy 35 days of leave.