- Within a team of master planners and a well-developed supply chain, you are responsible for the medium and short term planning of one or more product groups, ensuring optimal output, taking into account the available resources.
- You estimate supply and demand through close contact with various departments, so that you can align production planning with business and customer needs. In doing so, you oversee the requirements planning for resources and raw materials and use the production capacity as efficiently as possible, so that the most cost-effective method is used.
- You are responsible for the optimal management of working capital in function of your most important KPI's, namely stock rotation and service level.
- You act as a pivotal figure between customer service, sales, production and quality.
- You will report to the planning manager.
- You have a master degree or equivalent through experience, preferably in an analytical or logistics direction.
- You are fascinated by supply chain and have planning experience within a production context.
- You work qualitatively and accurately but do not lose sight of the big picture.
- Besides analytical thinking and stress resistance, problem solving is also an important quality of yours.
- You are hands on, an absolute team player and a good communicator.
- You have a thorough knowledge of Excel. Experience with SAP is a plus.
What do we offer?
- An exciting job in a high-tech, international growth company with a no-nonsense culture.
- You will be part of a dynamic team, where taking initiative is encouraged.
- Flexible working hours, home work possibility and easy accessibility.
- In addition to the substantive challenges, we offer an attractive salary package, including fringe benefits.