Operational excellence manager
Zele & Tielt Day
As a multisite continuous improvement leader you will lead the improvement projects on 2 sites and be assigned the following key responsibilities:
- You search for improvement possibilities together with the local teams and are able to calculate and follow them up.
- You collect data and information and work out business cases to prove the improvement potential.
- You set out and follow up actions for the improvement projects together with your team.
- You define the KPI’s in partnership with the local team and management, monitor its results and escalate any issues.
- You are responsible for charting and following up the continuous improvement budgets.
- You take ownership of the improvement goals and work together with the local teams to reach these goals.
- You provide knowledge on lean principles and can coach people in implementing these principles.
- You report to the Operational Manager.
- You have knowledge on lean and continuous improvement concepts.
- You have experience in project and change management.
- You have experience with coaching and training young potentials.
- You have good technical abilities to work with Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with PowerBI is a plus.
- You have a good knowledge of English.
- You are proactive and like to keep the drive high.
- You are not risk-averse: you dare to challenge the current way of working and like testing new concepts.
- You will be located in Tielt and Zele.
- Last but not least, you are a strong communicator.
What we offer
- You will start in an inclusive, multicultural environment within a growing & sustainable company. You will be part of 'the change'!
- You will have opportunities to take initiative, to learn from experienced colleagues and to follow training courses within an international context.
- A life outside work? Most certainly! A flexible working arrangement, with the possibility to work from home, ensures that you can realize your dreams on and off the job.
- Did we mention that we work in a traffic-free environment? So you'll definitely be home in time for dinner (and the apéro!).
- Besides the challenges we offer you, we also offer an attractive salary package with numerous fringe benefits such as a company car, smartphone, meal vouchers, group insurance and hospitalization insurance.
- Finally, you can enjoy 35 days of leave.