- You determine the guidelines, in consultation with the plant manager, regarding the procedures to be followed in terms of maintenance of the machinery in order to provide optimal support to the Production Department in an efficient and effective manner within the modulyss site.
- You coordinate and organize the various activities within the department according to the priorities and skills of each employee and the needs of the organization in order to provide an efficient and effective service that meets the quality requirements of the organization within the specified time limits.
- Within maintenance, you take the necessary efforts to support concrete research programs with the aim of contributing to the realization of the R&D objectives and R&D themes; as well as all Lean processes implemented in the organization.
- Your responsibilities also include the preparation, management and monitoring of the operating budget (material, third party hours, stock) and providing corrective adjustments in order to obtain an optimal allocation of operating resources within the overall budgetary vision.
- You are responsible for the preparation of the preventive maintenance plan and ensure its implementation.
- You are responsible for a safe and correct maintenance policy by ensuring compliance with the organization's policy, safety standards, internal rules and procedures.
- You lead a team of technicians and report to the plant manager of the site.
- You coach and motivate the team and take care of performance reviews and development of employees.
- You monitor the quality of the contractors and ensure general compliance with safety requirements.
- You supervise projects from A to Z within the proposed capex budget (feasibility study, specifications, technical development, FAT, SAT).
- You have a Master's degree and experience in leading a technical department
- You are analytically strong, hands-on and have a very good technical insight
- You like a busy environment where a lot is happening and where you have to react quickly to the facts of the day
- You are no-nonsense, results-oriented and react quickly and accurately
- You have experience with SAP (or at least you've heard of it)
- You like to work autonomously and have a strong sense of responsibility
- You enjoy being among colleagues and you are able to make contacts easily
What do we offer?
- You will start in an inclusive, multicultural environment within a growing & sustainable company. You will be part of 'the change'!
- You will have opportunities to take initiative, to learn from experienced colleagues and to follow training courses within an international context.
- A life outside work? Most certainly! A flexible working arrangement, with the possibility to work from home, ensures that you can realize your dreams on and off the job.
- Did we mention that we work in a traffic-free environment? So you'll definitely be home in time for dinner (and the apéro!).
- Besides the challenges we offer you, we also offer an attractive salary package with numerous fringe benefits such as a company car, smartphone, meal vouchers, group insurance and hospitalization insurance.
- Finally, you can enjoy 35 days of leave.