Lead production manager
As department head you are responsible for the daily management of one of our production lines. The goal of your job is to create a safe working environment with committed employees and controlled processes.
- Your challenge is to lead and optimize one of the production lines, both in terms of quality and quantity.
- In case of problems and technical defects you analyze the problem and do the necessary troubleshooting.
- You take care of an efficient staff planning and correct follow-up and analysis of the production data.
- Together with your team you detect technical bottlenecks, initiate and implement improvements.
- You work closely with your colleagues from the supporting departments such as planning and engineering.
- You are responsible for the guidance and coaching of your team of operators through master guests.
- You ensure joint commitment to compliance with safety instructions and procedures on the shop floor.
- You report to the Plant manager.
- You have had a higher technical education and have at least 5 years of experience in managing a team in a production context.
- Your understanding of business processes, together with the analysis of data allow you to propose and successfully implement further improvements and optimizations.
- Knowledge of improvement methods such as 5S, SMED, LEAN,... is a plus as well as knowledge of safety and/or quality systems.
- Don't let your limited knowledge of textiles put you off, we provide a thorough internal training.
- You are communicative, decisive, analytical and you look for creative solutions to problems.
- Your people skills allow you to enthuse your team and together realize the proposed objectives. Your leadership style is characterized by consultation and communication, initiative and responsibility, drive and enthusiasm.
- You are fluent in Excel. Experience with the ERP package SAP is an added advantage.
What do we offer?
- An open and positive work culture where exchange and a great team spirit come first
- The opportunity to work for an international company with a local feel
- The opportunity to grow and develop through challenging projects and inspiring colleagues
- An attractive salary package, an iPhone, hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers and a company car
- A flexible way of working, an environment that cares about your work-life balance