- You are responsible for supporting the local prevention service for the site in Tielt, both administratively and organizationally in terms of Health & Safety.
- You are responsible for the follow-up of certain projects (JIRA, CPBW, material orders).
- You will support the processes administratively and collect, bundle and process data.
- You participate in the development of systems that can be used to optimize and support the HSE policy.
- You organize the practical HSE training for the employees of the site.
- You take care of the induction training for new colleagues at our site in Tielt.
- You report to the HSE manager.
- You have relevant work experience in an administrative function within a production environment and have a diploma of prevention advisor at least level 2.
- You are an expert in coordinating and organizing.
- You switch easily between tasks in function of the priorities.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch.
- You have excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Knowledge of SAP and/or Sharepoint is a plus.
What do we offer?
- You will start in an inclusive, multicultural environment within a growing & sustainable company. You will be part of 'the change'!
- You will have opportunities to take initiative, to learn from experienced colleagues and to follow training courses within an international context.
- A life outside work? Most certainly! A flexible working arrangement, with the possibility to work from home, ensures that you can realize your dreams on and off the job.
- Did we mention that we work in a traffic-free environment? So you'll definitely be home in time for dinner (and the apéro!).
- Besides the challenges we offer you, we also offer an attractive salary package with numerous fringe benefits such as a company car, smartphone, meal vouchers, group insurance and hospitalization insurance.
- Finally, you can enjoy 35 days of leave.