Area Sales Manager Londen
What will you do?
- As Sales Manager you are responsible for A&D accounts within your assigned area in London ( E, EC, W and WC) . Here we already have a big portfolio of existing customers, but because you are a natural networker you’ll expand this clientbase. Because we work on the project market, you never have enough clients.
- You will be the SPOC for these clients regarding advice, shipment, pricing, payment, after sales, distribution,… The whole sales cycle from A-Z.
- You will be the proud ambassador for modulyss and will make sure other architects, designers, specifiers, contractors,… will realize that this is the only brand they should work with.
- The product you will be selling will be primarily high quality carpet tiles for both residential and commercial projects. Here you will make sure that we get the products specified by architects and designers using marketing, social media, lead generation, events, merchandising and sampling, networking,… We love people with new ideas to expand the market.
- Since we have a brandnew showroom at Clerkenwell, you will meet up with the clients there and show them our beautiful collection.
- As a true sales manager, you wil make sure your pipeline management is on point. This in combination with your networking skills and following of the markettrends, makes sure that you are always the first to know about every new project everyone has.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in the sales and specifications is a must, preferably within the interior sector.
- A real negotiator, someone who does not run away from a negotiation but gets excited by every deal they cover.
- A relationship builder, it’s not just about getting the deal. But also make sure you keep a good relationship with your clients, a trusted advisor fully invested in their success, because in sales it is all about making a network.
- Someone who thinks in solutions, not in problems. For every challenge, there is a solution. We want somebody who never even heard of the word ‘problem’.
- A creative thinker with an entrepreneurial mindset. You will be working from home and traveling to clients, so you need to own your business and run for your success.
- For this role, we are looking for someone who lives within commuting access to the relevant area in London.
What do we offer?
- A growing carreer working for an A-brand in flooring.
- You'll get a salary that we love to talk with you about.
- Medical Insurance & Pension.
- Phone, laptop and Ipad.
- 5 weeks holidays entitlement plus statutory bank holidays.
- A car or car allowance.